In case you’ve been having some issues with the way Dynasty Warriors 9 has been playing the past few days, Koei Tecmo threw in a brand new update (1.04 for PS4, 1.02 for PC) that should help ease some of those problems out. Or at the very least, make it easier for you to get around and make certain things happen. The most notable right at the top of the list, which they published earlier today, is easing the unlocking of officers which will help you out in battles a little more. We recommend downloading this as soon as you can so that some of the issues below will help make the game flow better for you.
- Eased the conditions for unlocking officers.
- Eased conditions for sending letters from Hideaways.
- Improved the movement of soldiers and officers during battle.
- Adjusted the price of items.
- Adjusted the positioning of clusters.
- Added Watchtowers and Waymarks.
- Adjusted the hit points of gates, weapons, and buildings.
- Corrected an issue that occurred rarely in which parts of some models would break.
- Corrected an issue in which unnatural weather occurrences would not revert to their original state.
- Corrected an issue that occurred rarely in which floodgates could not be opened during chapter 4 – “Reclaim Xiapi.”
- Corrected an issue concerning the display of some rivers.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Gets a New Co-Op and DLC Trailer
- Monster Hunter: World Still on Top of Japanese Sales Charts
- Monster Hunter: World and the PS4 Top Japan's Sales Charts Again
- Monster Hunter: World Tops PS4 Digital Sales in Japan for Third Week Running
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for February 13-19, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Releases A Launch Trailer For Dynasty Warriors 9