The SXSW Gaming lineup is slowing growing as we approach the lengthy Austin-based festival. Today, it was announced a brand new panel would be added as Jordan “n0thing” Gilbert from Cloud9 will be joining the panel lineup. Below are some of the details from the panel description, as it appears those in attendance will be getting one of the biggest Q&A sessions with an esports pro that the festival has ever had. Gilbert’s panel will join the growing roster that includes Ashley Jenkins from Rooster Teeth’s The Know, Overwatch League commissioner Nate Nanzer to speak on the formation of the league and its status, and a roundtable with Richard Garriott, Koji Igarashi, and Warren Spector.
Gilbert has more tournament wins than any active North American player and has seen a lot of his success with one of the biggest esports organizations in esports, Cloud9. Today, Jordan remains an inactive player on Cloud9 and can be found creating content on YouTube or live streaming on Twitch.
Gilbert will be interviewed by Duncan McMonagle, GM of DBLTAP and SVP at Minute Media. The pair will touch on Gilbert’s stories from life as a pro gamer, the community, fans and the unique opportunities and challenges the world of gaming creates.
- Rooster Teeth Relaunches Sportsball with a New Co-Host
- Four Players Facing Diciplinary Action in Overwatch League
- [SXSW] Ready Player One Events Announced
- Twitch Announce TwitchCon 2018 Will Return To San Jose
- Overwatch's Japanese Twitter May Have Leaked The Next Hero
- Doomfist, Mei, and Sombra Get Tweaked In Latest Overwatch Update
- Sonic the Hedgehog's Future to Be Revealed at SXSW
- Overwatch Director Says Hero 27 is "Very Needed" in Latest Developer Update
- Dark Corner Has Launched A VR Horror App For Curated Horror Content
- Saturday Night Live Adds 3 Featured Players, 7 Writers For Season 43
- Deathmatch Finally Comes To 'Overwatch' Today In New Patch
- Super Mario Odyssey is Getting a Zombie Mario Costume - October 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Chapter 3 Aiming for 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Treyarch Says Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Had a $500 Million Weekend - October 18, 2018
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018