Blizzard has revealed that Diablo III‘s Season 13 will begin soon. In addition, they’ve detailed the changes coming to the game in their latest blog post.
As usual, Season 13 will come with new cosmetic rewards which are obtainable by working through the Season Journey objectives. This time around, the rewards will be the Helm and Shoulder slots of the Conqueror set, a brand new series of portraits themed around Imperius, and a new pet. This blood encrusted teddy bear, Blaine’s Bear, also carries some sharp objects. So if your gamer aesthetic is cute but terrifying, Blaine’s Bear is a must have. Look at how adorably menacing he is!
If you haven’t already unlocked your four additional stash tabs by reaching Conqueror status in the Season Journey of the last few seasons, you can still do so by completing the following tasks at the Conqueror level:
- Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes
- Complete Greater Rift 60 solo
- Kill Greed on Torment XIII
- Kill Cydaea on Torment XIII in under 15 seconds
- Reforge a Legendary or Set item
- Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem
- Level three Legendary Gems to 55
- Complete two Conquests
The Conquests are being switched around as well. This time we’ll get access to Sprinter and Speed Racer, so if you just gotta go fast, this is your season. Divinity and Lighthearted are also coming back for those who like to hang out in the Greater Rifts. And there’s also Curses! and Stars Align for those who want to max their kill count with cursed chests. The Thrill and Super Human will return for those interested in checking out Set Items, while set dungeons will come back with Masters of the Universe and Masters of Sets.
- Blizzard Confirms a New Diablo Project Just by Posting New Jobs
- Blizzard Posts Diablo III Video On Social Media Leading To Speculation
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018