AurumDust has just released the latest trailer for their upcoming game Ash Of Gods: Redemption, showing off more of the storytelling aspects of the game before it comes out sometime in March. Below is a proper description of the trailer along with the video, but as you can see, the game moves on even after your main hero dies just like life would in the real world if you were a soldier who died in combat. It’s a pretty cool mechanic that not a lot of games use, as the developers want you to realize that death is only the end of the road for one aspect of the game and not the game as a whole. This also opens up a lot of possibilities of making multiple characters really awesome at what they do so that when you lose one, it isn’t that big of a blow to your story. Enjoy!
Imagine that each of your seemingly insignificant decisions affects the plot of the game. And the city commandant, whom you once treated rudely, returns planning to kill you. And what to do next, if the main character is dead, before finishing his adventure and saving the world? You can find the answer in the new trailer showing roguelike storytelling in Ash of Gods.
- The Walking Dead Season 8: Rick's Heartbreaking Final Goodbye
- The Next Battlefield's Reveal Trailer is Already in Production
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Receives A Launch Trailer
- iZombie Season 4: A Look Back at Season 2 (The Weekly Static: Extras!)
- Bleeding Cool Recaps The Walking Dead Season 8: Episodes 5-8
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018
- Fortnite’s First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag - July 15, 2018
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week’s Release - July 15, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Explains the First-Person Gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077 - July 15, 2018
- No, We’re Not Getting Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe 2 or Film - July 15, 2018