The release date for A Wrinkle in Time is getting closer and closer, and everything about this movie just looks like it’s on another level. Now that Black Panther has been released, Disney is really starting to up the marketing for their next family blockbuster. The first is a new poster from Dolby Cinema. This is a movie that has had a bunch of really beautiful posters, and somehow this one might be the best one of them all.
Next we have a fascinating behind-the-scenes featurette about the costumes of the three Mrs. The outfits, makeup, and hair look like they are beautiful and absolutely insane. The featurette talks about matching everything to the personalities of the three Mrs and having costume, hair, and makeup all work together to create an otherwordly character.
— A Wrinkle In Time (@WrinkleInTime) February 21, 2018
If nothing else, this movie, much like Black Panther, is shaping up to look completely different from what we’re used to seeing on the big screen.
Summary: After the disappearance of her scientist father, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find him.
A Wrinkle in Time, directed by Ava DuVernay, stars Storm Reid, Chris Pine, Reese Witherspoon, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Michael Peña, and Zach Galifianakis. It will be released March 9th.
Check out our EXCLUSIVE artwork from @Disney's @WrinkleInTime! Bend the limits of the traditional moviegoing experience – Dolby Cinema tix now available: https://t.co/EtlBxYr4CV @ava pic.twitter.com/Jw96DjMGXE
— Dolby Cinema (@DolbyCinema) February 22, 2018
- Tomb Raider Review: The Physicality is Impressive but the Story is Lackluster - March 16, 2018
- Lashana Lynch in Final Talks to Join Captain Marvel - March 16, 2018
- DeWanda Wise Exits Captain Marvel Due to Scheduling Conflicts - March 15, 2018
- Danny Boyle Confirms He’s Working on Bond 25 - March 15, 2018
- [#SXSW 2018] The Director and the Jedi Review: A Fascinating and Joyous Documentary About Star Wars - March 12, 2018