In case you had the inkling to dance your butt off to the tunes of Persona 3 and Persona 5 in VR, we got good news for you. Atlus has confirmed that both games will have PSVR support, meaning that you’ll be able to take the game to a new interactive level. According to the Japanese version of the PlayStation blog, both Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night will have the capability of hooking up the PlayStations VR headset and utilizing the sticks to some fashion to allow an interactive experience where your body movement will act as the controller for the game.
The downside to this news is that we still have no video showing off everything that these two games will have to offer as far as the required space for movement or how involved the dance moves will end up being. So there’s genuinely no way to tell if this will end up being a Dance Dance Revolution kind of scenario where you’ll be getting a workout, or if you’re doing more of a cheerleader situation where you simply hold your arms in the positions they need to go in relation to the buttons you’d hit. Here’s hoping they’ll show us sometime soon to see if VR is worth it.
- Etrian Odyssey X is Coming to the 3DS This Summer
- Sega Wants Your Opinion on Persona Dancing Costumes
- Persona 5 Will Be Getting a U.S. Simulcast Airing on April 7
- Granblue Fantasy Will Have a Persona 5 Event in June
- Aniplex Releases The First Trailer For The Persona 5 Anime
- Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night Show Off New Costumes
- The Persona Series is Getting an Official App in Japan
- How Awesome Is This Soundtrack? We Review Persona 5's Vinyl Release
- The 21st Annual DICE Award Nominees Are Here
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018