The February 2018 Loot Crate has arrived with the Protect theme – but what’s inside? We take a look…. and discover an absence of Loot Crate content catalogue. It’s all gone digital instead…
If you are interested in subscribing to Loot Crate yourself, you can do so here and use the code BLEEDINGCOOL for added discount.
And if you don’t want tio sit through seven minutes of my waffle and mismanagement of bits and pieces, here is the break down.
The bo itself can be turned into a safe, echoing the Protect theme.
The Pacific Rim Coaster Set and How To Train Your Dragon pin.
And the Chris Visions-designed Black Panther shirt from Marvel. The standout from the box.
And no magazine, just a digital replacement… and if you do check it out, you can discover that the Loot Pin…
Let’s you unlock the Black Panther character for Marvel’s Puzzle Quest game.
Glad I looked really. Of course, now anyone can get the same…
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box for the geek demographic that has been running since 2012. Their themes change monthly and can be anything from ‘Invasion’ to ‘Anti-Hero’ to ‘Future’. Loot Crate teams up with lots of companies such as DC, Marvel, and Nintendo to create a what is intended to be an exclusive and value-added array of merchandise in every crate. One-off crates with particular themes have been released, such as for Fallout 4 and Mass Effect. Loot Crate has also spun off into Loot Crate DX, Loot Crate Anime, Loot Pets, Loot Wear and specific brand boxes such as Firefly, JK Rowling’s Wizarding World, Halo and more. They may have benefitted from the recent bankruptcy of rival subscription box Nerd Block.
- J Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018