It isn’t Monday yet, which means it’s not time for another major media outlet to “discover” who the next official inductee in the WWE 2018 Hall of Fame class is yet. However, Dave Meltzer‘s Wrestling Observer Newsletter does have two names in mind: former ECW Champion Bam Bam Bigelow and rap-rock dirtbag Kid Rock. Meltzer discusses Jeff Jarrett‘s induction in the most recent issue of the newsletter, and mentions an early list the Observer published of rumored names.
“Of the names on the early lists, only Bam Bam Bigelow and Kid Rock have yet to be announced,” Meltzer said.
Bigelow is an obvious choice both for his pro wrestling accomplishments and also because WWE tries to slip in one wrestler who died as a result of the drug abuse rampant in the industry in the ’80s and ’90s per year so as not to draw too much attention to the shockingly high number of wrestlers who died too young. Kid Rock is also an obvious choice due to perfectly representing a large portion of WWE’s fanbase and WWE’s preference of adding a celebrity, such as former inductee Donald Trump, to make WWE seem like some kind of hotbed of celebrity activity. The pair would join Jarrett, Ivory, The Dudley Boys, and Goldberg, a former WCW and WWE Champion who poops twenty times per day in this year’s class.
We’ll find out for sure who the next name to enter the Hall of Fame is on Monday when a mainstream media outlet reveals it and WWE acts like they’re important enough that mainstream media outlets are investigating who they’re going to induct into their Hall of Fame.
- X-ual Healing: Glob Herman Catfished in Old Man Logan #40 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The New Avengers Finally Find a Wolverine in Adamantium Agenda #2 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: If You Like Violence and Nonstop Banter, You’ll Love Deadpool Assassin #1 - June 17, 2018
- Hulk Hogan Finally Helping Others Learn from His Mistakes - June 16, 2018
- Improbable Previews: The Spectacular Spencer-Man Debuts in Amazing Spider-Man #1 - June 15, 2018