Bandai Namco is looking to add more content for the loyal Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 fans by releasing a teaser trailer for the new “Infinite History” update coming to both the regular versions and the Nintendo Switch version. While it may look like a lot on the surface, there’s actually quite a bit here you’ve seen before as much of this comes from the “Extra Pack 2” DLC, but the big focus is on the four new character additions that will make the gameplay a little more exciting. Those four will be Goku in his Ultra Instinct form, Jiren, Android 17, and Fu.
The rest of the pack is basically everything you found in the previous DLC, which includes some costume changes added in just for fun. The pack itself will be released on February 28th, along with a free update that will include the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan awakening skill. The additions actually look pretty fun and will probably enhance the game for anyone who has conquered everything there is to conquer in the game. No word yet if this will be the last update as it kind of feels like the last hurrah, and we couldn’t blame them if they shifted focus back to Dragon Ball FighterZ after this to fix the issues we talked about over there.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants
- Bandai Namco Reveals Details for the Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Update
- Nintendo Will Soon Let Fans Rate Games In The eShop
- Arc System Works Will be Patching Dragon Ball FighterZ's Online Bugs
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Monster Hunter: World Topped the US Game Charts for January
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters
- Monster Hunter: World and the PS4 Top Japan's Sales Charts Again
- Skybound Entertainment Reveals New VR Title ‘The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners’ - July 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Adds the Teen Titans to DC Universe Online - July 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Receives a New SDCC Trailer - July 18, 2018
- ‘Survived By’ Moves Into the Closed Beta Phase and Invites Everyone - July 18, 2018
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War’s Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market - July 18, 2018