How did Dave Sim not use this headline on the cover to his latest Cerebus collage comic? With every issue a new issue one for the last year or so, The Undateable Cerebus #1 in May takes the Days Of Future Past cover from Uncanny X-Men and transforms it for his ongoing Cerebus In Hell storyline that turns Cerebus into clip art and combines it with classical depictions of the underworld.
UNDATEABLE CEREBUS #1
(W) Dave Sim, Sandeep Atwal (A) Dave Sim, Gustave Dore (CA) Benjamin Hobbs
Dante starts a dating site; Cerebus is an S.G.A. seeking a P.O.P.; Dante seeks Less Talkative Beatrice; Cerebus & The Whore of Babylon Like Pina Colladas; Batvark proves, again, that he’s not a homophobe; Jingles’ Family History; Francis & Everlasting Life; The Batvark Codpiece goes Viral; No boy sidekicks for Batvark; Giant Fire-Breathing Nintendo Dragon Parallel Universe Video-Game Robot Reboot apps; cloning Steve Jobs; Cerebus Starts Reality Over; Dante still looking for a Significant Other; The Aardvark is A African Mammal; Cerebus’ Infernal NPR
“Roman Influences” and more!
In Shops: May 30, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018