En Masse Entertainment announced today that the Open Beta for Tera on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will run from March 9th at 6 a.m. PST until March 12th at 12 a.m. PST. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players will be able to download the beta from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store on March 9th.
Tera was developed by Bluehole, Inc for En Masse Entertainment and launched on PC on January 25th, 2011. The game is a true action combat RPG where players explore a vast world where their combat skills are put to the test against deadly enemies known as Big Ass Monsters. They’ll need to actively dodge out of the way of incoming attacks, study enemy attack patterns, and execute precise skill combos to take them down. So this isn’t a numbers-based RPG, nor is it a hybrid like many other MMOs.
“Tera’s development team at Bluehole, Inc. has taken great care to adapt the vast world of Tera and it’s best-in-genre action combat to console platforms,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We feel the results speak for themselves and we’re excited to get the game in the hands of players during our upcoming Open Beta event weekend. Consoles need a solid MMORPG and Tera is prepared to deliver.”
Tera will be available on Xbox One and PS4 in Spring 2018. You can check out the open beta trailer below.
- En Masse Entertainment is Letting Fans Pick Closers' Next Event
- The First Two Turok Games Headed To Xbox One
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018