Are you a fan of Peter Pan? How about collectible pins? Or even both! Starting February 22nd, guests can get their hands on this amazing Peter Pan pin set, and while it won’t take you to Neverland, it will look pretty in your collection!
The set of three features Peter and the Darling children flying to Neverland, a map of Neverland, and Peter wrestling with his pesky shadow! I do enjoy pin trading with cast members, and I still buy collectible pins when I’m in the park. What are some of your favorite Disney pins?
TOMORROW—join us at Disney's Pin Traders for an exciting launch of new limited-edition "Peter Pan" trading pins and sets to celebrate the film’s recent 65th anniversary! #ShopDisneySprings pic.twitter.com/iwToRJ1uZ0
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) February 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018