Well, here is something we should have known but didn’t. Despite a teaser trailer dropping last month, Mission: Impossible Fallout director Chris McQuarrie has confirmed that the movie has finished filming. We knew that star Tom Cruise broke his ankle and they had to delay the production, but this had a lot more problems than we all thought.
3000 setups, 13 helicopters, 6 pregnancies, 5 hiatuses, 4 weeks of aerial photography, 3 continents, 2 winters, and 1 broken ankle. To the most amazing main unit on the planet, thank you for all of your hard work. That’s a wrap.
If it weren’t for the four-month break where McQuarrie confirmed via Instagram that he was editing while Cruise was recovering, it would be worrying that this just wrapped when it’s due out in theaters July.
Summary: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong.
Mission: Impossible Fallout, directed by Christoper McQuarrie, stars Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby, Alec Baldwin, and Angela Bassett. It will be released on July 27th.
- Nintendo Releases Two New Kirby Star Allies Trailers
- Nintendo Finally Confirm There is a Demo for Kirby Star Allies
- We Take a Look at the Thanos Figure from Avengers: Infinity War
- Mondo Has a New Batman: The Animated Series Figure, and it Looks Awesome
- We Take a Look at the Iron Spider Spider-Man Figure from Avengers: Infinity War
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018