Guests visiting Be Our Guest inside of Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort will have a new dining option available to them! Starting this summer, Be Our Guest will introduce a prix fixe menu with some completely amazing dishes.
Grilled Center-Cut Filet Mignon with potato au gratin, Romano beans, Cipollini marmalade and a cherry-laced red wine reduction or the Smoked Black-Eye Pea Tortellini with roasted seasonal vegetables, tomato relish and basil-scented tomato water. Other enticing dishes include Poulet Rouge Chicken, Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse, Roasted Lamb Chops and Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins.
The dessert and kids menu is still being worked on, and I personally can’t wait to see what Disney will be offering! Guests can enjoy the prix fixe menu starting July 27th.
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018