If you’ve been having issues with Dragon Ball FighterZ in certain areas, you should know that Bandai Namco is fully aware of the situation and is currently working on a repair. Below is a video released by the company featuring the game’s producer Tomoko Hiroki as she explains that they will not rest until they fix all of the issues within the game. The upcoming patch is set to resolve two key areas, specifically being disconnected from the Ring Match as frequently as it has become (which will be released before the end of February), while a second patch in March will focus on all the odds and ends that have been making multiplayer matchmaking a problem along with some other key areas.
I don’t think we’d be the first people to say that the entire online matchmaking system is slowly becoming garbage. We’d prefer to see something more like Capcom’s system that’s being used in Street Fighter V, which you’d think Bandai Namco would love to work with seeing as how they already use variations of that system with Tekken 7. Whatever the reasoning for the issues, it’s clear that it might be best to retool the entire system in Dragon Ball FighterZ and get a new server in place.
- 'A Summer Lesson' Characters are Coming to Tekken 7
- Street Fighter V Reveals Nash's Captain Commando Costume
- Bandai Namco Announces Tekken World Tour 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New "Infinite History" Trailer
- Monster Hunter: World Topped the US Game Charts for January
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters
- Monster Hunter: World and the PS4 Top Japan's Sales Charts Again
- Guilty Gear Creator Says Next Game Will Reduce Complex Systems to Attract New Players
- Monster Hunter: World Tops PS4 Digital Sales in Japan for Third Week Running
- Saudi Arabia Bans 47 Video Games After Child Deaths - July 16, 2018
- Berlin Studio Klang Games Raises Nearly $9 Million for Their Latest Title - July 16, 2018
- Dungeons & Dragons Announces Several New Items for the Holiday Season - July 16, 2018
- Magic: The Gathering is Getting Hit Hard by Tariffs in Canada - July 16, 2018
- Nathan Fillion Stars in an Uncharted Fan Film - July 16, 2018