Oops, we always miss one… sorry, Todd.
As Spawn heads to #300 and prepares to do a Cerebus, and as Detective “Twitch” Williams heads up the upcoming Spawn movie, so Sam and Twitch get a comic all to themselves again. Well, eight issues of it. SAM and TWITCH True Detectives.
All eight issues have already been completed and will be released close to the film’s announcement and trailers. Todd McFarlane compared the series to The Walking Dead, and that new viewers will be drawn to the stories and characters they will be seeing on the big screen and also a potential new TV series with Kevin Smith.
- Twitch Streamer Aqualadora Admits to Animal Cruelty in Livestream Q&A
- Toy Fair New York: Entertainment Earth is Going Big With Pin Mates, New Site Design This Year
- Toy Fair New York: McFarlane Toys Goes to the Upside Down With Stranger Things
- Toy Fair New York: Mattel Shows off New WWE, Barbie, Batman, Jurassic World, Polly Pocket, and More!
- KISS Ldt. Releases A Brand New Trailer For Beckett
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018
- Marvel, DC and Others Persuade Comic Stores to Put Spinner Racks in Other Businesses - June 19, 2018
- Chris Hastings and Salva Espin do Deadpool as James Bond For Digital-First Comic, Secret Agent Deadpool - June 19, 2018
- Let’s All Play #WhoGetsWarped - June 19, 2018
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018