Nintendo Austrailia accidentally posted some content that they probably shouldn’t have about Super Mario Odyssey today, because the page showing off some new updates was quickly taken down. However, that didn’t stop Twitter from capturing it. Shortly before the content was taken down, Nibel managed to snag these photos from the update.
— Nibel (@Nibellion) February 21, 2018
As you can see, there’s a new mode for Luigi coming in the form of Balloon World, which is a competitive game where Luigi will hide a balloon somewhere in the level and it is up to you to locate it within 30 seconds. Along with that comes some cosmetic changes as we see Mario is being decked out in some new Hawaiian gear for the beach, along with a zuit suit for that old-school gangster look, and a suit of armor just in case Mario might run into some other form of dragon he needs to slay. Originally, the info on the update said it would be available on February 23rd, which would be this Friday. But if it’s been taken down, who knows when we’ll see these added.
- Nintendo Patches Super Mario Odyssey's Biggest Glitch Cheat
- Norway Claims Nintendo's eShop Refund Policy Breaks European Laws
- Monster Hunter: World and the PS4 Top Japan's Sales Charts Again
- Presidents' Day Game Sales: PC Rigs, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and More!
- Nintendo Talks Mario's Nipples and Whether Toad's Mushroom is His Head or a Hat in Video
- The 21st Annual DICE Award Nominees Are Here
- Super Mario Odyssey Is Getting New Content With Luigi's Balloon World
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018