Announced at Image Expo 2018, is the news that we are to have another Medieval Spawn/Witchblade comic book. But since Brian Holguin worked on the last one, he has become quite the Augmented Reality publisher with his other comics work, Anomaly and Anomaly 2.
And he and Todd McFarlane will be working on a new Medieval Spawn/Witchblade mini-series that will be full of augmented reality, where new content will pop into your mobile phone when you interact with the comic.
Also, each story will be 32 pages long for $2.99. So you won’t be paying extra for all the added content.
MEDIEVAL SPAWN and WITCHBLADE crossover miniseries
This May release is a re-teaming of two of Image’s most popular original characters.
The new mini-series is written by Brian Holguin with art by Brian Haberlin with 32 full pages of story and art will also feature a special augmented reality cover for only $2.99.
Fan favorites Spawn and Witchblade together for the first time in two decades!
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018