Announced at Image Expo 2018, is the news that we are to have another Medieval Spawn/Witchblade comic book. But since Brian Holguin worked on the last one, he has become quite the Augmented Reality publisher with his other comics work, Anomaly and Anomaly 2.
And he and Todd McFarlane will be working on a new Medieval Spawn/Witchblade mini-series that will be full of augmented reality, where new content will pop into your mobile phone when you interact with the comic.
Also, each story will be 32 pages long for $2.99. So you won’t be paying extra for all the added content.
MEDIEVAL SPAWN and WITCHBLADE crossover miniseries
This May release is a re-teaming of two of Image’s most popular original characters.
The new mini-series is written by Brian Holguin with art by Brian Haberlin with 32 full pages of story and art will also feature a special augmented reality cover for only $2.99.
Fan favorites Spawn and Witchblade together for the first time in two decades!
- Watch: Image Expo LIVE Stream on Twitch – Happening Now
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018