Announced at Image Expo 2018, is the news that we are to have another Medieval Spawn/Witchblade comic book. But since Brian Holguin worked on the last one, he has become quite the Augmented Reality publisher with his other comics work, Anomaly and Anomaly 2.
And he and Todd McFarlane will be working on a new Medieval Spawn/Witchblade mini-series that will be full of augmented reality, where new content will pop into your mobile phone when you interact with the comic.
Also, each story will be 32 pages long for $2.99. So you won’t be paying extra for all the added content.
MEDIEVAL SPAWN and WITCHBLADE crossover miniseries
This May release is a re-teaming of two of Image’s most popular original characters.
The new mini-series is written by Brian Holguin with art by Brian Haberlin with 32 full pages of story and art will also feature a special augmented reality cover for only $2.99.
Fan favorites Spawn and Witchblade together for the first time in two decades!
- Watch: Image Expo LIVE Stream on Twitch – Happening Now
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018
- Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die Gets a #0 and a #1 in Chapterhouse Solicits September 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Kevin Huizenga’s Fielder Launches in Drawn & Quarterly September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018