Mark Hamill has been clearly enjoying life way more than most of us. When he’s not trolling people on Twitter, he’s having a ball at whatever event he goes to. He’s a legend, and it’s nice to see that he’s finally being recognized for it. According to Variety, Hamill is getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The ceremony taking place at 6834 Hollywood Boulevard in front of the El Capitan Theatre on March 8th at 11:30 p.m, and Hamill will receiving the 2,630th star.
“‘Star Wars’ fans will be over the moon that hearing their idol Mark Hamill is going to be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We are proud to add this extraordinary actor on our historic Walk of Fame,” said Ana Martinez, producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies, in a statement.
Hamill is best known for his role as Luke Skywalker in five of the Star Wars films, but he’s also the voice of the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series and several of the DC animated movies. He’s also appeared in Kingsman: The Secret Service and reprised his role as The Trickster in the CW show The Flash. He’s also lent his voice to Avatar: The Last Airbender, Regular Show, Dragons: Riders of Berk, and multiple Studio Ghibli films.
- Weird Al Yankovic is Getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Toy Fair New York: Entertainment Earth is Going Big With Pin Mates, New Site Design This Year
- Toy Fair New York: McFarlane Toys Goes to the Upside Down With Stranger Things
- Toy Fair New York: Mattel Shows off New WWE, Barbie, Batman, Jurassic World, Polly Pocket, and More!
- A New Clip and Featurette for Mary Poppins Returns Teases Some Classic Animation - December 12, 2018
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018