Koei Tecmo dropped another trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition in Japan as they prepare for the game’s release on the Nintendo Switch on March 22nd. The trailer below takes us through a few different games as they show off characters from Link’s Awakening, The Ocarina Of Time, and Majora’s Mask. Specifically, they highlight Darunia, Ruto, Marin, Sheik, Skull Kid, Tingle, and Young Link.
The one that caught our eye the most and seemed to get the most screen time in this trailer is Marin from Link’s Awakening, as they feature her with her bell and many cuccos surrounding her, along with a visit from the Wind Fish as one of her high powered attacks. We bring this up because of all the Zelda games from that era, it feels like Link’s Awakening doesn’t get the love that it should. Maybe because in the Zelda cannon the entire experience is viewed as nothing more than a dream that happened after Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons (if you believe the temperamental chronology) and that all of the characters on Koholint Island don’t exist. But it was a lovely treat to see her so prominently featured here with one of the instruments from the game.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets a Third Character Trailer
- The Latest Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Focuses on Older Characters
- Nintendo Finally Gives Us A Release Date For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- New Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Shows Off the Game's Best Moments
- Koei Tecmo Releases New Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Pics Showing Updated Looks
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A Japanese Character Trailer
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Will Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- Shadowrun Had Xbox/PC Crossover Because of a Creative Dispute
- Sweet Release! Dragon Quest Heroes, Minecraft Story Mode, Back To The Future, Yoshi's Wooly World