The next round of games set to come out for Xbox’s Games With Gold program has been revealed this evening, and while it is an interesting collection of titles, this month does seem a little bit off. Much like PlayStation’s free network games they give out every month, these are four games you can download and play with your Gold membership during the month of March. The four games you’ll be seeing in March include Trials of the Blood Dragon and Superhot from the Xbox One, as well as Brave: The Video Game and Quantum Conundrum from the Xbox 360 library.
You can check out the preview video below from the Xbox team as they go over how long they’ll be available for free on the subscription service, but there doesn’t seem to be a major standout game in this batch like there has been in the previous months. We’re not saying this is a bad batch of games, we actually all but one of them on here, it just feels underwhelming. The games from February will officially expire next Wednesday, February 28th, before these kick in. So if there’s a part of you that has a dying urge to play Crazy Taxi and Shadow Warrior soon, you have about a week left to do so.
- Xbox Shows Off the Next Set of Games With Gold for February
- Xbox Reveals January's "Games With Gold" Lineup
- Xbox Reveals Its Games With Gold Lineup For The December
- Microsoft Reveal Their November 2017 "Games With Gold" List
- Games With Gold For January Announced With Killer Instinct Season 2 Headlining
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018
- Razer Shows a Few New Awesome Items Coming in 2018 at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Getting a Look at Logitech’s Latest Gaming Keyboard at E3 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Astro Gaming Celebrates a Decade with the X-Edition at E3 - June 18, 2018