Overwatch has been out for over a year and a half and people are still coming up with new ways to pay homage to Blizzard’s first-person shooter. While seeing the game adapted to versions of an RPG, a battle sim, and even a game of Pokémon, none are as epic as the fighting game version you see below. As we close out President’s Day, please enjoy this video from TGN where they use actual Overwatch assets to make the game look like an arcade fighter int he style of Street Fighter and Tekken.
- Bandai Namco Announces Tekken World Tour 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet
- Blizzard Is Looking For A New Writer To Join Overwatch
- You Can Now PC Mine For Overwatch Loot Boxes Like Bitcoins
- Overwatch: Blizzard's "Puppy Rumble" Is for All the Kibble!
- Monster Hunter: World is Getting a Nendoroid from GoodSmile Company
- Several Shanghai Dragons Players Working On Visas For Overwatch League
- Toy Fair New York: Good Smile Brings Disney, TMNT, Naruto, and Batman to Show Off
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018