Overwatch has been out for over a year and a half and people are still coming up with new ways to pay homage to Blizzard’s first-person shooter. While seeing the game adapted to versions of an RPG, a battle sim, and even a game of Pokémon, none are as epic as the fighting game version you see below. As we close out President’s Day, please enjoy this video from TGN where they use actual Overwatch assets to make the game look like an arcade fighter int he style of Street Fighter and Tekken.
- Bandai Namco Announces Tekken World Tour 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet
- Blizzard Is Looking For A New Writer To Join Overwatch
- You Can Now PC Mine For Overwatch Loot Boxes Like Bitcoins
- Overwatch: Blizzard's "Puppy Rumble" Is for All the Kibble!
- Monster Hunter: World is Getting a Nendoroid from GoodSmile Company
- Several Shanghai Dragons Players Working On Visas For Overwatch League
- Toy Fair New York: Good Smile Brings Disney, TMNT, Naruto, and Batman to Show Off
- Sea Of Thieves Will be Taxing You When You Die - March 22, 2018
- Trying to Get an Edge With Kart Racing: We Review PDP’s Hyper Drive Wheel - March 22, 2018
- The New Super Smash Bros. Will Be at E3 This Year - March 22, 2018
- Hori Makes a Switch Joy-Con With a Proper D-Pad - March 22, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Shows Off Their Third Year Roadmap - March 22, 2018