Overwatch has been out for over a year and a half and people are still coming up with new ways to pay homage to Blizzard’s first-person shooter. While seeing the game adapted to versions of an RPG, a battle sim, and even a game of Pokémon, none are as epic as the fighting game version you see below. As we close out President’s Day, please enjoy this video from TGN where they use actual Overwatch assets to make the game look like an arcade fighter int he style of Street Fighter and Tekken.
- Bandai Namco Announces Tekken World Tour 2018
- Overwatch Teases Their Next Character In New Tweet
- Blizzard Is Looking For A New Writer To Join Overwatch
- You Can Now PC Mine For Overwatch Loot Boxes Like Bitcoins
- Overwatch: Blizzard's "Puppy Rumble" Is for All the Kibble!
- Monster Hunter: World is Getting a Nendoroid from GoodSmile Company
- Several Shanghai Dragons Players Working On Visas For Overwatch League
- Toy Fair New York: Good Smile Brings Disney, TMNT, Naruto, and Batman to Show Off
- Bigben Interactive Bring Warhammer: Chaosbane to the E3 Floor - June 18, 2018
- The Sinking City Takes Lovecraftian Pleasure to a New Level - June 18, 2018
- Razer Shows a Few New Awesome Items Coming in 2018 at E3 - June 18, 2018
- Getting a Look at Logitech’s Latest Gaming Keyboard at E3 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Astro Gaming Celebrates a Decade with the X-Edition at E3 - June 18, 2018