One of the coolest booths at this years Toy Fair New York was Trick or Treat Studios. Creating old-school style latex masks from some of the most well-known properties in horror, when I first approached the booth I was a little spooked. I mean, there was a full-size Chucky doll sitting there, and nothing is scarier than Chucky. But after seeing their products up close and personal, I think I am in love.
They had everything a monster kid could want. Goosebumps, Mars Attacks!, American Horror Story, Game of Thrones. Something for everyone, and high quality to boot. This is not a mask you are going to wear once and just toss into a closet. No no these are works of art that should go in a display case. They even had a stunning Stone Cold Steve Austin mask that looks like the took his head off his body and placed it on the table. Toss in a Mick Foley Mankind mask and this wrestling fan is ready to grab the credit card.
Non-mask items included the full-size dolls from Saw and Childs’ Play, along with the Dummy from Dead Silence that also creeped me the hell out. I guess I just do not do well with living dolls. They also make props like the Book of the Dead from Evil Dead and an array of weapons and such. But my favorite thing in the booth that wasn’t a mask would be their enamel pins. Great looking pins of horror icons, along with rock stars and such? Yes please.
I really had a blast being at the Trick or Treat Studios booth. I plan on making sure I grab some of this stuff for my collection soon. If you are interested in anything you see or want to check out their full line of available items, go ahead and check out their website here.
- Black Panther: Andy Serkis Talks Klaue's Insanity and Lack of Empathy
- Comic Book Wins and Losses for the Week of February 14th 2018: Sorcerer Supreme Indeed
- Black Panther: Martin Freeman Confirms Future Movie Appearances, Creating Ross' Character
- [SPOILERS] Black Panther: Ryan Coogler Talks the 2 After-Credits Scenes
- The 2018 BAFTA Complete Winners List
- Disney Releases Black Panther iMessage Stickers for iOS Devices
- Rodney Barnes Teams with Superstar Artist TBD for Lando: Double or Nothing at Marvel in May
- Hasbro Launches Crowd-Funding Platform Haslab, Starting With Jabba's Sail Barge
- Sylvester Stallone Shares the First Poster for Creed II
- Toy Fair New York: Star Wars Black Series, Solo, and How Much Do You Want a Sail Barge?
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #21.6: Comics Talk (Marvel Two-in-One #3)
- Check Out 65 Pics From the Kotobukiya Booth at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Kid Robot Has Rick and Morty, Spongebob, Bob’s Burgers, and More at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Masters of the Universe Mondo Figures Look Like Must-Owns - July 22, 2018
- Super7’s Boodega is a Universal Monsters Fan’s Dream - July 22, 2018
- The Purge TV Show Will Explore the Concept Deeper Than the Film Series - July 22, 2018