Remedy Entertainment has said their next game, codenamed P7, is set to release next year.
Remedy Entertainment always make some pretty unique games. From the Max Payne series to Alan Wake to Quantum Break, each is rather unique and interesting in their own way. Not every studio has a huge sense of identity but Remedy Entertainment is definitely one such studio. It means there is a real interest whenever they are putting out out a new title. We’ve known for a little while that the team has been working on something codenamed P7 (which stands for Project 7) and even learnt some details, such as it being something Destiny-like.
Project P7, that is being done with 505 Games S.p.A., proceeded from the pre-production phase to the production phase at the beginning of the period under review. The development of the game has progressed according to our plans. P7 is expected to be released during 2019.
I suppose the question is now, when can we expect to actually see it? With a release set for next year, one has to imagine that it is a shoe-in for an E3 entrance. Where it would turn up would be interesting though. While the company has favoured Xbox in the past, coming under 505 Games, it could show up at just about any show. We’ll certainly have our eyes on it.
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018