Ah, sheet masks. I’ve written about them in the past, and I have no intention of slowing down anytime soon. The Face Shop’s Marge Simpson sheet mask is pretty damn nifty. I recently reviewed the Lisa mask, so now it was time to try Marge!
Designed for medium-sized faces, this is deal for anyone with a slightly larger face that mine. It was a little big, but it still worked.
As you can see, it’s a little on the horrifying side. But it does provide some much-needed moisture to my winter-weathered skin. Unlike the Lisa mask, though, my face felt a little stickier after. I did have to wipe off excess moisturizer, too. But still, my face feels fresh and baby soft!
- Nerd Food: Pixar Candy Available at Pixar Fest in Disneyland - April 26, 2018
- New Disney Summer Fashions: Dresses, Activewear, and More - April 26, 2018
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Designs Unveiled for Pixar Pier - April 26, 2018
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018