Ah, sheet masks. I’ve written about them in the past, and I have no intention of slowing down anytime soon. The Face Shop’s Marge Simpson sheet mask is pretty damn nifty. I recently reviewed the Lisa mask, so now it was time to try Marge!
Designed for medium-sized faces, this is deal for anyone with a slightly larger face that mine. It was a little big, but it still worked.
As you can see, it’s a little on the horrifying side. But it does provide some much-needed moisture to my winter-weathered skin. Unlike the Lisa mask, though, my face felt a little stickier after. I did have to wipe off excess moisturizer, too. But still, my face feels fresh and baby soft!
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018