Ah, sheet masks. I’ve written about them in the past, and I have no intention of slowing down anytime soon. The Face Shop’s Marge Simpson sheet mask is pretty damn nifty. I recently reviewed the Lisa mask, so now it was time to try Marge!
Designed for medium-sized faces, this is deal for anyone with a slightly larger face that mine. It was a little big, but it still worked.
As you can see, it’s a little on the horrifying side. But it does provide some much-needed moisture to my winter-weathered skin. Unlike the Lisa mask, though, my face felt a little stickier after. I did have to wipe off excess moisturizer, too. But still, my face feels fresh and baby soft!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018