Dark Horse Comics has done some massive numbers with their encyclopaedic volumes for The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts, The Art of Splatoon, and The Art of Fire Emblem Awakening.
And they are continuing their Nintendo relationship with the Super Mario Encyclopedia. A 256-page hardcover volume for $39.99.
It will contain content from all seventeen Super Mari games and span more than 30 years of the franchise’s history —from the original Super Mario Bros to Super Mari 3D World.
Readers can track the evolution of the Goomba, witness the introduction of Yoshi, and relive favourite levels. This tome also contains an interview with producer Takashi Tezuka, tips to help you find every coin, star, sun, and mushroom — even candid explanations of glitches. With information on enemies, items, obstacles, and worlds from over thirty years of Mario, Super Mario Encyclopedia is intended to be the definitive resource for everything Super Mario.
“Dark Horse is incredibly proud to continue our partnership with Nintendo,” said Dark Horse President and Founder Mike Richardson. “Together, we’ve produced beautiful art books to honor the ground-breaking games Nintendo’s created. We’re proud to give fans another way to appreciate the material.”
Super Mario Encyclopedia goes on sale October 23th and is available for preorder now.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018