A bit of a cool development on the part of Blizzard for Warcraft 3 players, as the company has set up a private event near the end of the month and had invited some hardcore pro players to attend as guests. The details of what’s going on are a bit sketchy and up to interpretation depending on what site you visit, but the news about it broke via Wowhead, where two Russian players were working out the details to attend a private event in the U.S. by the end of the month.
The three biggest rumors to come out of all this is that we’re either going to see a full HD remaster of Warcraft 3, an announcement of a proper release for Warcraft 4, or the long-rumored work on a Warcraft RTS game will be revealed. Obviously, if we barely have any information on when this event is going to take place, the chances of any of these being accurate are slim. Whatever the announcement may be, it immediately sparked a large debate within the Warcraft and WoW communities about what could be on the way, as well as your usual amount of jealousy over who got invited and who hasn’t been yet. Hopefully, Blizzard is a little more forthcoming now that this info has been leaked.
- First Teaser Poster for Transformers: Power of the Primes
- Fan Favorite Raid Ulduar Returns to World of Warcraft This Week
- Hearthstone Update 10.2 is Live with Wild Events in Effect
- Dark Horse to Bring StarCraft Back to Comics in 2018 with Jody Houser and Gabriel Guzmán
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Is Coming This Summer
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018