Vibranium — the precious, and powerful, metal found in the land of Wakanda — is how Black Panther’s suit gets its power. The metal powers almost every aspect of Wakanda, as well. From healing properties to clothing, there’s nothing this metal can’t do. But does it taste good in a mixed drink?
Okay, so there is no such thing as Vibranium. But Clark Burger in Belvedere Square, Baltimore, created what looks similar to the metal.
Normally I shy away from coconut. But for the sake of science, and Nerd Food, I had to forge ahead. But I’ll be darned, this drink is damn good. The first flavors that will hit you are the blackberry and raspberry. The coconut felt almost nonexistent, which is great. This drink will only be around for a limited time (though, you can easily make your own at home), so if you’re in the Baltimore area, check it out!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018