Vibranium — the precious, and powerful, metal found in the land of Wakanda — is how Black Panther’s suit gets its power. The metal powers almost every aspect of Wakanda, as well. From healing properties to clothing, there’s nothing this metal can’t do. But does it taste good in a mixed drink?
Okay, so there is no such thing as Vibranium. But Clark Burger in Belvedere Square, Baltimore, created what looks similar to the metal.
Normally I shy away from coconut. But for the sake of science, and Nerd Food, I had to forge ahead. But I’ll be darned, this drink is damn good. The first flavors that will hit you are the blackberry and raspberry. The coconut felt almost nonexistent, which is great. This drink will only be around for a limited time (though, you can easily make your own at home), so if you’re in the Baltimore area, check it out!
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018