Vibranium — the precious, and powerful, metal found in the land of Wakanda — is how Black Panther’s suit gets its power. The metal powers almost every aspect of Wakanda, as well. From healing properties to clothing, there’s nothing this metal can’t do. But does it taste good in a mixed drink?
Okay, so there is no such thing as Vibranium. But Clark Burger in Belvedere Square, Baltimore, created what looks similar to the metal.
Normally I shy away from coconut. But for the sake of science, and Nerd Food, I had to forge ahead. But I’ll be darned, this drink is damn good. The first flavors that will hit you are the blackberry and raspberry. The coconut felt almost nonexistent, which is great. This drink will only be around for a limited time (though, you can easily make your own at home), so if you’re in the Baltimore area, check it out!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018