When last we spoke about Splatoon 2 and their awesome Splatfest battles, we were left with a special kind of battle that might unlock the mystery behind the minds of the game’s players, as they were battling over which meant more: Love or Money. Well, the news came out over the weekend, and according to the official Nintendo Versus Twitter account, Love managed to conquer all by a margin of 2-1.
— Nintendo Versus (@NintendoVS) February 18, 2018
Love managed to score 68% of the vote while Money only managed to squeak out 32%. However, these matters were much closer in the Team battles and the Solo matches, where Love barely came away with the victory in both areas at 51% to 49%. Gives new meaning to the term “squad goals”, right? So what does this mean? Psychologically, it would suggest that most people value Love overall, but that Money still plays a big part in their lives when it matters in the heat of the moment. Or, you know, people just chose money to give love a run for its money because that’s an unfair question to give a bunch of people who want to chill out and spent their weekend slinging paint online.
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Have You Choosing Your Favorite TMNT
- Splatoon 2 Received a Major Content Update Overnight
- Chicken Beats Egg in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest
- Splatoon 2 Becomes The First Nintendo Switch Game In Japan To Sell 2 Million Copies
- A Better Look At Splatoon 2 Upcoming Map & Weapon
- Splatoon 2 is Getting New Amiibo, as well as a Map, and Weapons
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Might Just Make You Question Who You Are
- Splatoon 2 Will Unleash Their Next Weapon On The Game Tomorrow
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Gets a Soundtrack from Stewart Copeland of The Police - July 20, 2018
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- THQ Nordic Announces Its Full Gamescom 2018 Lineup - July 19, 2018
- Bandai Namco Launches a New Website to Prepare for Ace Combat 7 - July 19, 2018
- Xaviant Games is Pulling The Culling 2 from All Consoles - July 19, 2018