This week, Gun Media released a brand new trailer and some notes about an upcoming feature to be added to Friday The 13th: The Game, which will allow anyone playing as Jason to swap between weapons no matter what skin you are using. The purpose of which is to add more variety to the game and give players the chance to dress one way and kill campers in another. Enjoy the trailer and their introduction to it below, as we wait to see when this new update will be implemented.
Today we wanted to show you something that will be important to our fans who prefer to play as Jason. In the next update, and when you reach a sufficient progression level, you will be able to switch Jason’s weapon. Jason Part VII with a machete? Sure. Roy with a pig splitter? Go for it. Everyone on the Friday the 13th: The Game team is excited to see the community start experimenting with different Jason & Weapon combinations! With Jason being able to switch up his arsenal, we’re happy to let players know that custom key-binding is on the way for our PC players. We know that this is something that you have wanted for a while now, and our left-handed players have certainly been asking us about, and we’re happy to implement this highly requested feature.
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding Color Variants for Jason
- Friday the 13th Shows off its New Single Player Challenges in Latest Video
- Friday The 13th: The Game Reveals Single Player Mode With New Trailer
- Someone Stole A Ton Of Kickstarter Codes For Friday The 13th: The Game
- Lying in the Gutters, 4th February 2018 - Don't Jinx It...
- Friday the 13th: The Game Adds New Jason Skin, Map, and Buffs
- YouTube Drops Thousands of Partners in New “Know Your Customer” Policy - April 23, 2018
- Square Enix Shows Off New Screenshots and Art for Octopath Traveler - April 22, 2018
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Want Your Thoughts on DLC - April 22, 2018
- Princess Maker 5 Gets a Quick PC Release Date for This Week - April 22, 2018
- Gearbox Denies Rumors That Borderlands 3 is an Xbox Exclusive - April 22, 2018