NECA has the market cornered on Alien, Predator, and horror related action figures. Actually, they are more like works of art. They have completely topped themselves this year at Toy Fair New York.
Not only have new figures from The Fog, Ash vs Evil Dead, Alien, and Predator been shown off, but they also revealed something… sinister. Something so cool that I just stood in front of it, slack-jawed and paralyzed. I didn’t want to take my eyes off of it:
Pennywise the Dancing Clown is coming. Not just the terrifying version from last year’s smash film, but also a wonderful tribute to the one and only Tim Curry, and both are breathtaking. Chock full of accessories and featuring amazing sculpts with great articulation, these will be THE most own horror figures of the fall.
I also got a close look at the ultimate version of Deadpool, that is so over the top ridiculous that there is no way a Deadpool collector could pass it up.
Down below are pics. Time to float.
- Hasbro Launches Crowd-Funding Platform Haslab, Starting With Jabba's Sail Barge
- Toy Fair New York: Cryptozoic Dazzles With DC, Outlander, Rick and Morty, and More!
- Toy Fair New York: Transformers Introduces New Animated Series Figures, Predaking at Presentation
- Toy Fair New York: Hasbro My Little Pony and Disney Princess!
- Toy Fair New York: Good Smile Brings Disney, TMNT, Naruto, and Batman to Show Off
- Toy Fair New York: Star Wars Black Series, Solo, and How Much Do You Want a Sail Barge?
- The Star Wars Forces of Destiny Toy Line Is NOT Canceled
- Toy Fair New York: Marvel Legends Reign Supreme, Celebrating 10 Years of the MCU
- Bleeding Cool at the SDCC Hasbro Fan Breakfast: Star Wars, Marvel Legends, Transformers, and More! - July 19, 2018
- Check Out a Ton of Pics from the NECA Booth at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Toys That Made Us Season 3 Will Feature Power Rangers, Wrestling, TMNT, and My Little Pony - July 19, 2018
- Check Out the DC Multiverse Figures at the Mattel Booth at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Visiting Hordak’s Lair on SDCC Preview Night at SDCC - July 19, 2018