During the Sword Art Online Game Raid Conference hosted at the Sword Art Online Beater Meeting 2018 event livestreamed from the TRC Second Exhibition Hall, Bandai Namco had some news to share about Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. The game will receive two new playable characters included in a free update. More precisely, we’re getting Fukaziroh and M from Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, which is soon going to get an anime series in Japan.
On top of that, the update, releasing in Japan at the end of February, is giving players access to new costumes, accessories, and an increase of the level cap from 125 to 150.
At the moment, we do not know if this content is going to be included in the western release, or if the characters will make their way to the game post-launch. As with any addition to a Japanese version of the game, whether it will hit the world-wide release is always a point of contention.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will hit shelves on February 23rd in both North America and Europe for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you want to see Fukaziroh and M in action, you can check out a recording of the video below courtesy of DualShockers.
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For Super Robot Wars X
- The Xbox One X and S Will Soon Be Getting 1440p Support
- Should Games be Held Accountable for their Moral Implications? - April 20, 2018
- How Fortnite Eclipsed PUBG as the Biggest Gaming Phenomenon - April 19, 2018
- Realtalk: Where’s Our God of War Review? - April 19, 2018
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure - April 19, 2018
- The CWL Pro League Stage One Finals Start Tomorrow - April 19, 2018