During the Sword Art Online Game Raid Conference hosted at the Sword Art Online Beater Meeting 2018 event livestreamed from the TRC Second Exhibition Hall, Bandai Namco had some news to share about Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. The game will receive two new playable characters included in a free update. More precisely, we’re getting Fukaziroh and M from Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, which is soon going to get an anime series in Japan.
On top of that, the update, releasing in Japan at the end of February, is giving players access to new costumes, accessories, and an increase of the level cap from 125 to 150.
At the moment, we do not know if this content is going to be included in the western release, or if the characters will make their way to the game post-launch. As with any addition to a Japanese version of the game, whether it will hit the world-wide release is always a point of contention.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will hit shelves on February 23rd in both North America and Europe for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you want to see Fukaziroh and M in action, you can check out a recording of the video below courtesy of DualShockers.
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Getting First DLC Pack This Week
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For Super Robot Wars X
- The Xbox One X and S Will Soon Be Getting 1440p Support
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018
- Fortnite’s Mysterious Rifts are Now Spawning Item Drops - July 9, 2018
- Holographic Popstar Hatsune Miku Joins the Cast of Master of Eternity - July 9, 2018