During the Sword Art Online Game Raid Conference hosted at the Sword Art Online Beater Meeting 2018 event livestreamed from the TRC Second Exhibition Hall, Bandai Namco had some news to share about Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. The game will receive two new playable characters included in a free update. More precisely, we’re getting Fukaziroh and M from Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, which is soon going to get an anime series in Japan.
On top of that, the update, releasing in Japan at the end of February, is giving players access to new costumes, accessories, and an increase of the level cap from 125 to 150.
At the moment, we do not know if this content is going to be included in the western release, or if the characters will make their way to the game post-launch. As with any addition to a Japanese version of the game, whether it will hit the world-wide release is always a point of contention.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will hit shelves on February 23rd in both North America and Europe for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you want to see Fukaziroh and M in action, you can check out a recording of the video below courtesy of DualShockers.
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet to Receive a New Expansion
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Getting First DLC Pack This Week
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For Super Robot Wars X
- The Xbox One X and S Will Soon Be Getting 1440p Support
- Milestone’s Ride 3 has a New Release Date and New Trailer - September 21, 2018
- Diablo Could Be Getting an Animated Netflix Series - September 21, 2018
- Telltale Games: Major Layoffs and Possible Studio Shut Down - September 21, 2018
- Sony to Halt Production on the PS Vita in Japan Next Year - September 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay at TGS - September 20, 2018