Another comic shop has closed, this time Comic Parade in Watford, England. A few days ago they announced the news, held a one day closing sale, and then that was it.
With plenty of woe from regular and irregular customers alike. The store had been nominated for the Watford BID Service Excellence Awards in the Independent Retailer category, though with the award due to be given next week, it is unlikely to go to Comic Parade now.
Bleeding Cool covers the closing – and opening – of comic book stores. We’re more likely to discover the former rather than the latter, as the result of an active fanbase, so please let us know when a new store in your neighbourhood is opening as well as closing – email@example.com
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018