Bleeding Cool Chatter is usually the show where I, Head Film Writer Kaitlyn Booth, drag a bunch of Bleeding Cool writers into a chat to talk about the latest in TV and movies. Despite being a comic-based site, several of our movie and TV writers just don’t have the time to keep up with comics. This is the last comics-based episode I will be hosting before some of Bleeding Cool writers branch into their own show (the title of that show is still pending).
So, over the course of the next several short episodes, toys and collectibles writer Jeremy Konrad and comic reviews editor Josh Davison are going to try to convince me to read some comics (with a bonus Bill Watters recording, producing, and offering color commentary).
It was only a matter of time before we got a Kick-Ass reboot came along, but was anyone expecting it to be mostly good? At least that’s the impression that Jeremy and Josh gave. That being said, they said if Mark Millar is not your thing, then this is probably not going to change your mind. Read Josh’s full review right here.
This time we recorded all these episodes at once, but we did make sure to do a better job at intros and outros this time. We also made sure that each episode feels separate from the others. We had a good time talking comics this time, as Jeremy and Josh got into some great discussions.
- Bleeding Cool Chatter: Episode 0 - Welcome to the Podcast!
- Toy Fair New York: Quantum Mechanix Q-Figs Are All the Rage, 1:6 Scale Figures Steal the Show
- Toy Fair New York: The Loyal Subjects Continue Their Blind Box Dominance
- Hasbro Launches Crowd-Funding Platform Haslab, Starting With Jabba's Sail Barge
- Toy Fair New York: Cryptozoic Dazzles With DC, Outlander, Rick and Morty, and More!
- Toy Fair New York: Transformers Introduces New Animated Series Figures, Predaking at Presentation
- Toy Fair New York: Hasbro My Little Pony and Disney Princess!
- Toy Fair New York: Good Smile Brings Disney, TMNT, Naruto, and Batman to Show Off
- Toy Fair New York: Star Wars Black Series, Solo, and How Much Do You Want a Sail Barge?
- Toy Fair New York: Marvel Legends Reign Supreme, Celebrating 10 Years of the MCU
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018