Bandai Namco has confirmed that their upcoming action RPG Code Vein will indeed feature multiplayer support. So you’ll be able to join up with your vampire friends to engage in all sorts of sword-wielding, supernatural mayhem.
The studio shared the news on Twitter, noting, “you can explore the world of Vein with other players and you can send a request in an area that you need help in.”
You've been asking for it and we listened! CODE VEIN will have MULTIPLAYER! You can explore the world of VEIN with other players and you can send a request in an area that you need help in! CODE VEIN is coming to X1, PS4, and PC in 2018. Stay tuned for more info! #CODEVEIN pic.twitter.com/0FKhIzoRGs
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) February 15, 2018
Accompanying the post are a few new screenshots, which you can check out the in the gallery at the bottom.
Until now, Bandai Namco has remained tight-lipped as to whether or not the game would have multiplayer. Often times, when asked, the studio would dodge the question as to whether or not the game would have multiplayer. But fans have been putting quite a bit of pressure on Bandai to add multiplayer to the game, and it looks like they’ve succeeded. Fan reactions to the announcement have so far been overwhelmingly positive, praising the company for listening to their player base before the game has even launched.
Code Vein is releasing for Xbox One, PS4, and PC in 2018.
- Bandai Namco Introduce Code Vein's Mia Karnstein in New Trailer
- Code Vein's Collector's Edition Will Not Be Coming to North America
- Check Out The Latest Trailer For Super Robot Wars X
- The Xbox One X and S Will Soon Be Getting 1440p Support
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018