Quantico’s Aunjanue Ellis has been choosen as the second of three leads in the CBS drama pilot Chiefs, from David Hudgins and Carol Mendelsohn. Ellis joins already cast Alana De La Garza (Forever) in the pilot that is written by Hudgins and directed by Zetna Fuentes.
Chiefs focuses on the professional and personal lives of three very different, successful and driven women. Two of them played by Ellis and De La Garza, are each a Chief of Police at their own precinct in L.A. County. They end up banding together to form a task force gear towards catching a serial killer.
Ellis plays Kendra, the Los Angeles Chief of Police who has been with the LAPD her whole life. She’s a divorced mother of two, considered a people person and is always looking out for her fellow officers. She is highly respected and experienced with a style that stress connecting with the people and community.
Hudgins and Mendelsohn are executive producing with Julie Weitz.
Ellis spent the last two seasons on ABC’s terrorism drama Quantico. She was one of the original cast members. She’s also appeared on two CBS dramas, The Mentalist and NCIS: Los Angeles. De La Garza spent time in the Law & Order and CSI franchises before playing opposite Ioan Gruffudd on the short lived ABC series Forever, then did a few guest spots on Scorpion before becoming a regular on Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.
- New York Toy Fair: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Figures Debut From Playmates
- New York Toy Fair- Jurassic World Toys From Mattel Revealed
- HBO’s ‘Here and Now’ is One and Done - April 25, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Two New Episode Titles Revealed - April 25, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Season Finale Will Bring Answers to Lingering Questions - April 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: A New Clue for the Season Finale - April 25, 2018
- 14 New Photos from Supergirl Season 3, Episode 17, ‘Trinity’ - April 25, 2018