Wyrmbyte have released a brand new video headed into the weekend for Nightmarchers as they reveal yet another god in the form of Kapo, the goddess of fertility. The official description of her from the developers is that she “is also a mistress of sorcery. She will help you distract foes and aid your journey.” That’s their way of saying she can keep people occupied when you shoot a special arrow at them and allow you to come up from behind and kill them faster and easier. Or you can simply use it as a distraction technique to run around and not get caught by anyone, its totally your call on how to play her abilities.
This is the latest of several gods to be revealed for the game as Wyrmbyte are still asking fans to donate to their Fig account to help get the game produced. Currently their funding (as of when we wrote this) stands at just over $45k of a $100k goal with 511 backers. The campaign itself only has a short period of time left and probably won’t make the goal, so it will be interesting to see what the company does moving forward without those needed funds.
- Get a Better Look at Kū in the Latest Nightmarchers Trailer
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018