When I’m not infuriating everyone in our comment sections here, I’m on a podcast with a bunch of my close friends out here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Every week, we get together and talk about the nerd news that has happened over the week, comics, and a topic for the latter half. We are a NSFW podcast, and all of our opinions are our own. We have a good time, and we’d love for you to join us!
The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 117 – Dazzler Salad, With Extra Dazzler Please
It’s Valentine’s Day so it’s time to talk couples in comics. Luke finds a way to talk about Daredevil, Ryan finds a way to talk about X-Men, and they all find a way to talk about the Fantastic Four. We also talk about some couples we’d like to see get together at some point. We also got into some of the not healthy relationships including the biggest one; Harley and Joker.
We also talked about the latest Ready Player One trailer, Incredibles 2 trailer, and some of the Star Wars material coming out in the next few months.
Like and/or follow us on:
Help support the podcast by using our Amazon Affiliate link. Click the link and pay the normal Amazon price. We get a kickback that helps pay for server costs and better equipment.
Help support Utah’s Graphic Novel Book Club: buy an awesome t-shirt.
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018