If you’ve ever been in a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds fight to the end and scored a Chicken Dinner, chances are you didn’t get there on your wits alone. Everybody usually has to pick up gear and equipment in order to survive until the very end, because doing otherwise is suicide. Well… at least we thought so. Below is a video making the rounds this week of an end to a PUBG match that took place sometime last week, in which a pair of players are sniping off the last of their opponents as the circle grows ever closer. We think you know where the punchline is headed at this point, so watch the video first.
Yes, that is a player who made it to the very end with nothing, crawling on the ground to avoid detection and making it to the final three. Even if there’s no victory here beyond second place, there should be an achievement for that, because that is hands-down impressive. Kudos to the unnamed player who made it that far in a pair of boxer-briefs and his own skills as a silent runner, you’re the thing all those triumphant beer and liquor commercials are made to salute.
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Will Add A New Map Before June
- BattleEye Claims 99% of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Cheaters Come from China
- PUBG Sales Reach 30 Million as PC Player Base Drops Off
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Chinese Mobile Game Gets a Really Impressive Live-Action Trailer
- Fortnite Smashes PUBG's Concurrent Player Record & Crashes The Servers
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Gets an Xbox Patch for Vehicles
- Sony to Sponsor Indie Developers Once More at Tokyo Game Show - April 19, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Gets a New Patch With Customizations and Bug Fixes - April 18, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases a Patch for Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - April 18, 2018
- Bethesda’s DOOM is Getting a Physical CD and Vinyl Soundtrack Release - April 18, 2018
- More Comets Coming in Fortnite to Destroy the Island’s Locations - April 18, 2018