Bleeding Cool Chatter is usually the show where I, Head Film Writer Kaitlyn Booth, drag a bunch of Bleeding Cool writers into a chat to talk about the latest in TV and movies. Despite being a comic-based site, several of our movie and TV writers just don’t have the time to keep up with comics. This is the last episode I will be hosting comic-based videos before some of Bleeding Cool writers branch into their own show (the title of that show is still pending).
So, over the course of the next several short episodes, toys and collectibles writer Jeremy Konrad and comic reviews editor Josh Davison are going to try and convince me to read some comics (with a bonus Bill Watters recording, producing, and offering color commentary).
Jeremy and Josh are a little confused by Wonder Woman #40. After the year Wonder Woman had one would think DC would be pouring all of their creative energy into making sure her books are top notch. You have all of these new fans coming in after all. It turns out that isn’t the case and while the story isn’t bad they both feel it is stagnate. Josh’s full review can be found here.
This time we recorded all these episodes at once but we did make sure to do a better job at intros and outros this time. We also made sure that each episode feels separate from the other. We had a good time talking comics this time as Jeremy and Josh got into some great discussions.
- Bleeding Cool Chatter: Episode 0 - Welcome to the Podcast!
- Toy Fair New York: Quantum Mechanix Q-Figs Are All the Rage, 1:6 Scale Figures Steal the Show
- Toy Fair New York: The Loyal Subjects Continue Their Blind Box Dominance
- New York Toy Fair: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Figures Debut From Playmates
- New York Toy Fair- Jurassic World Toys From Mattel Revealed
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018