Bleeding Cool Chatter is usually the show where I, Head Film Writer Kaitlyn Booth, drag a bunch of Bleeding Cool writers into a chat to talk about the latest in TV and movies. Despite being a comic-based site, several of our movie and TV writers just don’t have the time to keep up with comics. This is the last episode I will be hosting comic-based videos before some of Bleeding Cool writers branch into their own show (the title of that show is still pending).
So, over the course of the next several short episodes, toys and collectibles writer Jeremy Konrad and comic reviews editor Josh Davison are going to try and convince me to read some comics (with a bonus Bill Watters recording, producing, and offering color commentary).
Let’s talk about one of the Metal spin-offs and that is Sideways. This is a book that anyone can jump into according to Jeremy and Josh. It seems DC is looking to fill the void in DC comics that Marvel fills with Spider-Man or Ms. Marvel by adding a teenage hero. Here is Josh’s review and Lacey reviewed it too.
This time we recorded all these episodes at once but we did make sure to do a better job at intros and outros this time. We also made sure that each episode feels separate from the other. We had a good time talking comics this time as Jeremy and Josh got into some great discussions.
- Toy Fair New York: Quantum Mechanix Q-Figs Are All the Rage, 1:6 Scale Figures Steal the Show
- Toy Fair New York: The Loyal Subjects Continue Their Blind Box Dominance
- New York Toy Fair: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Figures Debut From Playmates
- New York Toy Fair- Jurassic World Toys From Mattel Revealed
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018