Before the weekend kicked off, Bandai Namco gave us yet another treat from the world of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom in the form of a reveal trailer for the land of Hydropolis. There’s nothing about the story being revealed here, nor is there any gameplay to be seen, this is basically a virtual tour of the city so that you can check out all of the sights and detail that went into making this seaport town.
Everything about this little tour is awesome as you get a good look at the way the businesses are constructed, to the museum with the giant monster fish skeleton inside, to the ever watching eye in the middle of town that doesn’t really have an explanation to it. Everything about this city feels worn-in like people have actually been here for a while and the town itself has seen some things that can’t be repeated. The touch of mildew and rust on the statues, along with the gondola system that seems to be in place for transportation to specific areas, it all works for a fantasy town you’d find in most any RPG. Another nice taste of the game as we await its release on March 23rd.
- The Full Trophy List for Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is Revealed
- Two New Character Reveal Trailers Drop for Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco Release A New Video Behind The Music Of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco Drop A Short Ni No Kuni II Feature Trailer
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Receives A New English Trailer
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Delayed by Two Months
- Two New Videos For 'Ni No Kuni II' Shows More Gameplay & A Boss Battle