Hasbro has continued to reveal new Star Wars items before this weekends New York Toy Fair. This time we have a new Chewbacca and a NERF Han Solo blaster from the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story film. These are toys that we will get more hands-on looks at this weekend at Toy Fair.
STAR WARS ULTIMATE CO-PILOT CHEWIE
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $129.99/Available: Fall 2018)
Kids can imagine taking on the galaxy with their very own Wookiee sidekick! The STAR WARS ULTIMATE CO-PILOT CHEWIE stands 16 inches tall and features more than 100 sound and motion combinations. With signature Wookiee-talk back interaction, the ULTIMATE CO-PILOT CHEWIE responds to external movements and sounds. Make a noise and the ULTIMATE CO-PILOT CHEWIE will roar back! Fans can enjoy everything from naptime to pretending to fly with their Wookiee sidekick. The ULTIMATE CO-PILOT CHEWIE features poseable legs and can respond with a variety of facial expressions for fun surprises. Includes iconic bandolier and satchel. Requires 4 AA batteries, not included. Available at most major retailers.
SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY NERF GLOWSTRIKE HAN SOLO Blaster
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Spring 2018)
Every smuggler needs a NERF GLOWSTRIKE HAN SOLO Blaster! Features a 4-dart internal clip with light and sound effects inspired by the movie to fire darts up to 70 feet away. Keep the fun going from day to dusk with GLOWSTRIKE technology light effects and glow-in-the-dark darts. Includes 4 Elite GLOWSTRIKE darts. Requires 1 AA battery, included. Available at most major retailers.
That Chewbacca is ridiculously cute. Steep price, but if it truly is that interactive it may be worth it. As far as NERF blasters go, I am more partial to the bigger blasters, but there is something so cool about having Han Solo’s blaster that shoots NERF darts that I find impossible to resist.
Keep it locked here for more coverage from this weekends Toy Fair!
- Power Rangers Toy License Leaves Bandai for Hasbro, in Shocking Move
- Hasbro Reveals a Wearable Infinity Gauntlet From Marvel Legends
- Nerd Food: Black Panther Soup Fit for a King!
- Jeff Daniels to Lead Aaron Sorkin's Stage Adaptation of To Kill a Mockingbird
- We're Finally Getting a Nikola Tesla Biopic – Starring Ethan Hawke?
- Sony Could Have Bought Marvel's Entire Roster for $25 Million in 1998
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #19: Spoiler-Free Black Panther Review
- Doomsday Clock Wave of Figures Coming From DC Collectibles
- Deadlier Than the Male: Lily Rabe Stars in New TNT Thriller Series
- FANGORIA Is Coming Back – in Print Form, Even!
- Let’s Take a Look at Funko’s Godzilla Mystery Minis! - June 22, 2018
- Star Wars Sideshow Premium Format Obi-Wan Kenobi Up For Order - June 22, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 6: Marvel! Plus: Taika Waititi - June 21, 2018
- Masters of the Universe Vintage Figures from Super7 Up for Order Now - June 21, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 5: Movies and Games! - June 21, 2018