Disney World has added yet another Disney themed shop to their popular Disney Springs location: Disney Corner! This two-level store is filled to the brim with princess-inspired clothing, Minnie Mouse fashion accessories, and everything else the Disney Diva in your life could want. This store is only open for a limited time, so get there before it magically disappears!
If you’re heading there this weekend, there will be some special events happening:
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018: All day long, enjoy a cute-as-a-button special surprise with every Disney Corner purchase, while supplies last.
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018: Experience a karaoke style princess sing-a-long, every hour on the hour.
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018: Disney PhotoPass photographers will be roaming the store from noon to 4:00 p.m., capturing memories for guests willing to strike a pose.
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: Be surprised!
Hopefully this pop up shop will stay open for the foreseeable future — it looks amazing!
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018