Call of Duty figures are on their way. This weekend at Toy Fair, McFarlane Toys will have their first assortments of figures based on the popular video game franchise on display. We do have an early look at the first two figures, however: Simon “Ghost” Riley and John “Soap” Mactavish.
McFarlane Toys will bring a line of collectible figures based on the blockbuster video game franchise played by millions worldwide, Call of Duty. The first wave of hyper-realistic Call of Duty collectible figures will include fully articulated, fan favorite characters, including the iconic John “Soap” MacTavish and Simon “Ghost” Riley from the famed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare titles, with more characters spanning the franchise to be revealed at a later date. Call of Duty collectible figures will be hitting major retailers in the fall retailing at 19.99 USD.
“The cool thing that we’re particularly excited about is how these collectible figures tap into the great characters, who we all know and love from Call of Duty. This franchise has delivered incredible experiences full of iconic and memorable characters, and we’re delighted to bring these characters to life as collectibles to fans,” said Todd McFarlane Owner and CEO of McFarlane Toys.
$19.99 is a great price point for these, and they look just as detailed as their other video game offerings. What will make or break this line will be the pack-ins and accessories. I am sure people buying these will want as many weapons and such as they can get; the diorama and display options could be pretty awesome with figures like these. We have plenty of time to speculate with these not being released until the fall. Hopefully this weekend we see a slew of figures.
Be sure to check out all of our Toy Fair coverage all weekend for more!
- Toy Fair New York: The Loyal Subjects Continue Their Blind Box Dominance
- Funko Toy Fair Reveals Part 3: Mister Rogers, Bendy, Overwatch, Weird Al, and Atomic Blonde!
- Funko Toy Fair Reveals Part 2: IT, Tomb Raider, Gossip Girl, Potter, and Bob Ross!
- NECA Debuts a Trio of Horror Figures From The Fog, Re-Animator, and a New Freddy!
- Funko Toy Fair Reveals Part 1: Disney, Doug, Wrinkle in Time, Jetsons!
- Funbakers Announce New Augmented Reality Detective Game Silent Streets: The Mocking Bird
- Nintendo Labo Gets a Big Overview Trailer Showing What You Can Do with Cardboard Fun
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Already Sold nearly Half a Million Copies
- Cosplay Spotlight: Stars and Stripes and Steel Lotus Design Studios
- [Olympics] And The Medal Results for Pairs Skating Are....
- Yoko Taro Will Be Holding A Panel At GCD To Talk About NieR:Automata (Maybe)
- Pick Up Artist Richard La Ruina's Game is Nothing More than a Personal Ego Trip
- New Hampshire Senator Maggie Hassan Calls on ESRB to Reconsider Their Stance on Loot Boxes
- Marvel Legends Take Over SDCC with Tons of Reveals! - July 21, 2018
- Jakks Pacific Brings Harry Potter, Nintendo, WWE, and Batman to SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Star Wars Collectibles from Sideshow, Kotobukiya, Anovos, and More Shown off at SDCC Panel - July 21, 2018
- ‘Halloween’ Thrills and Terrifies Hall H Crowd at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- WWE Collectors Have Tons to Be Excited About: Mattel WWE at SDCC - July 20, 2018