We first came across Where The Water Tastes Like Wine back at PAX West, and at that time, the game looked like it was ready to fly off the floor and into our Steam accounts. Since then, it’s been very quiet on their part as to when we’d actually see the game. This week, we finally got word via Twitter, where Dim Bulb Studios founder and game designer Johnnemann Nordhagen revealed the release date to be February 28th.
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine will be released on February 28! That’s… That’s not very far away. https://t.co/QqHrQv5eFv
— Johnnemann 🌹 (@johnnemann) February 14, 2018
If you haven’t had a chance to check the game out, it puts you in the role of a traveling hobo during the era of the Great Depression in America. You basically walk across the country hearing stories from other legendary hobos, back when doing so was more of a romance of the rails and the weary hitchhiker than a sign that you were poor and out of work. As you gain stories, you’re able to spin them into bigger tales than they are and pass them onto others, who will make them bigger when they come around back to you. Check out the trailer below to see more.
- Ashes of Creation Shows Off Their Latest Gameplay Video
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Will Release in February
- Tokyo Game Show & Taipei Game Show Sign New Cross-Promotional Agreement
- Dandara Gets a Release Date and a New Launch Trailer
- Storytelling Comes Alive In 'Where The Water Tastes Like Wine' At PAX West
- FACEIT to Host UK’s Biggest Esports Tournament at SSE Arena Wembley - February 22, 2018
- SMITE Pro League and SMITE Console Series Become Mixer Exclusives - February 22, 2018
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI - February 22, 2018
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters - February 21, 2018
- More Characters Highlighted In Japanese Trailer For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - February 21, 2018