Whether your Valentine is a deposed director, an actor hesitant about reprising his role as Batman, a DC-loving mayor, or anything in-between, what better way to show you care than with the Justice League Snyder Cut? A mythical version of the film that exposes Zack Snyder’s Vision and completes the trilogy started with Man of Steel and continuing through Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Snyder Cut is just what’s needed to melt your loved one’s heart with heat vision.
While Warner Bros has refused to release the Snyder Cut, regardless of petitions, websites, and historic marches, Bleeding Cool has got your back. We’ve created seven Snyder Cut valentines that you can print out and give to someone special. There’s no need to thank us. We do it because we care.
Check out the Snyder Cut valentines below:
- Last Jedi's Mark Hamill Joins Fight for Snyder Cut, Names Watchmen Favorite Movie
- Avengers: Infinity War LEGO Sets Officially Revealed Ahead of Toy Fair
- Solo: A Star Wars Story LEGO Millennium Falcon Details Released
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Toys Revealed by Hasbro Ahead of Toy Fair
- X-Men: Bland Design – Captain America’s Hypocrisy X-Posed in Despicable Deadpool #296 - March 20, 2018
- Yes! Yes! Yes! WWE Clears Daniel Bryan for Return to Ring - March 20, 2018
- Tennis Star Serena Williams Wants to Clear Up Just One Thing About Avatar: The Last Airbender - March 20, 2018
- Archie Meets Batman ’66 in Crossover Comic - March 20, 2018
- Bill Sienkiewicz Gets an IDW Artifact Edition Showcasing Classic Marvel Runs on New Mutants, Moon Knight, Elektra - March 20, 2018