Whether your Valentine is a deposed director, an actor hesitant about reprising his role as Batman, a DC-loving mayor, or anything in-between, what better way to show you care than with the Justice League Snyder Cut? A mythical version of the film that exposes Zack Snyder’s Vision and completes the trilogy started with Man of Steel and continuing through Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Snyder Cut is just what’s needed to melt your loved one’s heart with heat vision.
While Warner Bros has refused to release the Snyder Cut, regardless of petitions, websites, and historic marches, Bleeding Cool has got your back. We’ve created seven Snyder Cut valentines that you can print out and give to someone special. There’s no need to thank us. We do it because we care.
Check out the Snyder Cut valentines below:
- Last Jedi's Mark Hamill Joins Fight for Snyder Cut, Names Watchmen Favorite Movie
- Avengers: Infinity War LEGO Sets Officially Revealed Ahead of Toy Fair
- Solo: A Star Wars Story LEGO Millennium Falcon Details Released
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Toys Revealed by Hasbro Ahead of Toy Fair
- A #MeToo Moment for the Time Variance Authority, Plus: In These Issues, X-Men Will Die! [X-ual Healing 8-22-18] - August 19, 2018
- Did Seth Rollins Raid Thanos’s Wardrobe for SummerSlam Outfit? [SPOILERS] - August 19, 2018
- Trish Stratus Returns for Evolution Dream Match Against Alexa Bliss - August 19, 2018
- Celestial Judgement is Upon the Marvel Universe, Plus Previews for All of Marvel’s 8/22 Releases - August 18, 2018
- Storm Tempted by the Dark Side in Previews for All of Next Week’s X-Men Comics - August 18, 2018