Starting today, drivers can register at the official site, ForzaRC.com, to compete in the first ranked season of global competition, which begins April 2.
In advance of the 2018 season start, the season is kicking off with the ForzaRC 2018 Pre-Season Invitational on March 24 in Seattle, WA, home of Turn 10 Studios.
Following the Pre-Season Invitational presented by IMSA, the regular season begins. The season is split into two series, each consisting of seven weeks of ranked events and culminating in a live playoff event with a prize pool of $75,000. At the end of the two series, the top 24 drivers will be invited to compete in the Forza Racing World Championship 2018 for their shot at a $100,000 prize pool and the title.
The full 2018 season calendar is below:
- Series 1: April 2 – May 23
- Series 1 Playoffs: June 16 – 17, live in Seattle
- Series 2: July 9 – August 29
- Series 2 Playoffs: September 29 – 30, live in Mexico City
- World Championship: October 2018 (final date TBA), live in London
And here is the 2018 broadcast schedule from ForzaRC.com:
- ForzaRC 2018 Pre-Season Invitational – March 24, live in Seattle
- Series 1
- April 11 – June 6 – Weekly broadcast every other Wednesday
- June 16 – 17 – Series 1 Playoffs, live in Seattle
- Series 2
- July 18 – August 29 – Weekly broadcast every other Wednesday
- September 29 – 30 – Series 2 Playoffs, live in Mexico City
- Forza Racing World Championship – October 2018 (final date TBA), live in London
You can check out the announcement video below.
- Dauntless Gets that UI Face-lift We’ve Been Waiting For in Latest Update - March 23, 2018
- Milestone’s Gravel Tours Around Iceland in First major DLC ‘Ice & Fire’ - March 23, 2018
- ADATA Reveals Their Fastest SSD to Date: The XGP SX8200 - March 23, 2018
- Get Spooky with the Echo Keyword from Hearthstone: The Witchwood - March 23, 2018
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018