Starting today, drivers can register at the official site, ForzaRC.com, to compete in the first ranked season of global competition, which begins April 2.
In advance of the 2018 season start, the season is kicking off with the ForzaRC 2018 Pre-Season Invitational on March 24 in Seattle, WA, home of Turn 10 Studios.
Following the Pre-Season Invitational presented by IMSA, the regular season begins. The season is split into two series, each consisting of seven weeks of ranked events and culminating in a live playoff event with a prize pool of $75,000. At the end of the two series, the top 24 drivers will be invited to compete in the Forza Racing World Championship 2018 for their shot at a $100,000 prize pool and the title.
The full 2018 season calendar is below:
- Series 1: April 2 – May 23
- Series 1 Playoffs: June 16 – 17, live in Seattle
- Series 2: July 9 – August 29
- Series 2 Playoffs: September 29 – 30, live in Mexico City
- World Championship: October 2018 (final date TBA), live in London
And here is the 2018 broadcast schedule from ForzaRC.com:
- ForzaRC 2018 Pre-Season Invitational – March 24, live in Seattle
- Series 1
- April 11 – June 6 – Weekly broadcast every other Wednesday
- June 16 – 17 – Series 1 Playoffs, live in Seattle
- Series 2
- July 18 – August 29 – Weekly broadcast every other Wednesday
- September 29 – 30 – Series 2 Playoffs, live in Mexico City
- Forza Racing World Championship – October 2018 (final date TBA), live in London
You can check out the announcement video below.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018