GungHo Online Entertainment America and Grasshopper Manufacture’s free-to-play Let It Die has surpassed four million downloads worldwide on the PlayStation Store.
In the past year, GungHo Online Entertainment and Grasshopper Manufacture continued to bring fresh new content to Let It Die through a series of game updates and partnerships, which has included collaborations with a number of games, including World of Tanks. The Tower of Barbs has also been updated with new content like the punishing foes known as The 4 Forcemen, an ever-expanding collection of premium skill decals, seasonal in-game events, and more.
GungHo Online Entertainment will be celebrating Let It Die’s achievement on Feb. 27with an official livestream on Twitch at 7 p.m. PST. Fans can watch the livestream here.
“I am overjoyed that we were able to achieve four million downloads since LET IT DIE’s release a year ago,” said Kazuki Morishita, CEO of GungHo Online Entertainment. “Thank you to the fans for their continued support and we will continue to produce more content so that Let It Die can be enjoyed for years to come.”
Let It Die is available for download from the PlayStation Store.
(Last Updated February 14, 2018 2:59 pm )
- Let It Die Will Be Getting a PC Port for Late 2018
- Twitch Launching New Community Connection Tool Called "Rooms"
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018