GungHo Online Entertainment America and Grasshopper Manufacture’s free-to-play Let It Die has surpassed four million downloads worldwide on the PlayStation Store.
In the past year, GungHo Online Entertainment and Grasshopper Manufacture continued to bring fresh new content to Let It Die through a series of game updates and partnerships, which has included collaborations with a number of games, including World of Tanks. The Tower of Barbs has also been updated with new content like the punishing foes known as The 4 Forcemen, an ever-expanding collection of premium skill decals, seasonal in-game events, and more.
GungHo Online Entertainment will be celebrating Let It Die’s achievement on Feb. 27with an official livestream on Twitch at 7 p.m. PST. Fans can watch the livestream here.
“I am overjoyed that we were able to achieve four million downloads since LET IT DIE’s release a year ago,” said Kazuki Morishita, CEO of GungHo Online Entertainment. “Thank you to the fans for their continued support and we will continue to produce more content so that Let It Die can be enjoyed for years to come.”
Let It Die is available for download from the PlayStation Store.
(Last Updated February 14, 2018 2:59 pm )
- Castle of Heart is Now Live Exclusively on the Nintendo Switch - March 24, 2018
- Co-op Prison Break Vehicle A Way Out Got a Hyptastic Launch Trailer that Misses the Point - March 24, 2018
- Fornite Mobile Tops Teenagers and Schools’ “Most Wanted” Lists For Very Different Reasons - March 23, 2018
- Sega Reveals the Secret Origin of Sonic the Hedgehog at GDC - March 23, 2018
- Epic Games’ Tim Sweeney Says the PlayStation/Xbox Crossplay Wall Will “Inevitably Come Down” - March 23, 2018