In the DC Universe, superheroes don’t use Tinder or Grindr when looking for a soulmate or looking to have some hot, rooftop sex (and leave the masks on). They use Caper, a dating app for superheroes, which is currently at the center of the Inhuman Trafficking storyline in Green Lanterns. No spoilers here, but spoilers here and here.
For Valentine’s Day, DC has released a faux advertisement for the fictional app, which shows a user swiping right or left on DC heroes… well, they use the definition of “hero” loosely, it seems. If we’re keeping score, the characters this unseen Caper user wants to have sex with include: Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Cyborg, and Alfred Pennyworth. The mysterious user is not interested in Batman, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Steve Trevor, The Flash, John Stewart, Jessica Cruz, Nightwing, Lobo, The Joker (wise choice), Batgirl, Green Arrow, or Booster Gold.
Are those the choices you would make? We’d tell you to let us know in the comments, but they’re broken, so send us an email with which Superheroes you’re most attracted to, and maybe we’ll put it in a future letters column!
— DC (@DCComics) February 14, 2018
- Jim Lee Gets a DC Legends Artifact Edition from IDW in September - March 24, 2018
- FX Drops Donald Glover Deadpool Cartoon - March 24, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Because U Demanded It, Hulkverine Gets an Ongoing in Weapon H #1 - March 24, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Mutant Plant Cancer Gone Wild in X-Men Gold #24 - March 24, 2018
- Kenny Omega Welcomes LGBT People to Wrestling Fandom, Says WWE Treats Gay Characters as Jokes - March 24, 2018