In the DC Universe, superheroes don’t use Tinder or Grindr when looking for a soulmate or looking to have some hot, rooftop sex (and leave the masks on). They use Caper, a dating app for superheroes, which is currently at the center of the Inhuman Trafficking storyline in Green Lanterns. No spoilers here, but spoilers here and here.
For Valentine’s Day, DC has released a faux advertisement for the fictional app, which shows a user swiping right or left on DC heroes… well, they use the definition of “hero” loosely, it seems. If we’re keeping score, the characters this unseen Caper user wants to have sex with include: Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Cyborg, and Alfred Pennyworth. The mysterious user is not interested in Batman, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Steve Trevor, The Flash, John Stewart, Jessica Cruz, Nightwing, Lobo, The Joker (wise choice), Batgirl, Green Arrow, or Booster Gold.
Are those the choices you would make? We’d tell you to let us know in the comments, but they’re broken, so send us an email with which Superheroes you’re most attracted to, and maybe we’ll put it in a future letters column!
— DC (@DCComics) February 14, 2018
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018
- With Great Power Comes… A Makeout Session With Mary Jane?! Amazing Spider-Man #6 Preview - September 21, 2018
- Chelsea Cain Learns About the Censorship of the Batpenis and She Isn’t Happy About It - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil #609-#612 Will Be The Death of Daredevil - September 21, 2018
- Civics Lessons from The Maestro in Old Man Logan #48 Preview - September 21, 2018